Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy

This is just a quick follow-up (or addition to) my Hell-oween post.  I watched a video yesterday from "Jimmy Kimmel Live."  Every Halloweeen, parents send in videos for Jimmy's tradition "Hey, Jimmy Kimmel.  I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy."  In all honesty, this is the BEST ONE YET!!!  You may think this is total horrendous for parents to do this to their children, but the reaction of some of these kids is even worse!!  Then again, some of these kids are too precious!! Thank you +Jimmy Kimmel Live for this gem of a tradition!  This makes this day totally worth it!!! Watch and enjoy.

Happy Hell-oween!

2 comments:

  1. I think these videos are hilarious!! I have seen them before, but thanks for reminding me how funny they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it! These videos just add so much joy to my day; so funny!!

      Delete