Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Groupon: Free massage, anyone?

How many of you have heard of "Groupons?"  How many of you have ever capitalized on an offer from them?  This blog is an offer you will not want to pass up - trust me!  My older brother (who is a major groupon, travel, saving money, GURU!) sent me this offer today, and I wanted to pass it along because of its awesomeness.


Timpanogos Chiropractic is offering, for a limited time only, this great deal:
$29 for Chiropractic Exam, X-Ray, Adjustment, and 60-minute massage (a $275 value).

Like I said, you will want to look into this offer.  I bought two because it is such a great offer!  If you are interested, you can follow one of the two links below.

I know that we are all "poor college students," but sometimes you just need to relax and get your head back in the game.  And if you struggle sleeping at night, or with general discomfort, your body will thank you for this!

Not only is this a killer deal, but you can also make money (the only catch is that you have to purchase at least one of these gems).

Anyway, I won't keep you any longer.  Your masseuse is calling...  Remember, the links are below.  At least take a look.  Groupons are here to save us money, AND make us feel better at the same time.  As there motto says: "Collective Buying Power;" - we are all just helping each other out, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment